Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vacation Homework

Vacation Homework
All of the kindergarten students were given a green folder filled with 10-worksheet of math, writing the numbers from 1-30 and 10 papers to write journals, writing 2 sentences for each journal entry. 
I was under the impression that the students were required to submit the completed folders to Sra. Cervantes on Monday morning.  However I noticed that only a small handful of students were turning in the homework. Some of the parents asked me if the homework was supposed to be turned in or was is only busy work to keep the kids occupied during vacation.  I said I had assumed it was to be submitted to the teacher. Regardless if the homework is to be graded or not, I am proud that Jedadiah finished all of his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment