Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 20: Jan. 17-20, 2012: Frequency Word List

Frequency Word List
Several months ago, I reorganized the frequency word lists into a phonetic based list. I thought it might help Jedadiah to hear the sound of the vowels and to help him remember the spelling of all 50 words.  This week, I gave him the list to read.  When he got to the fourth column, he said mom all the words have the same sound, like /a/ or /o/.  He understood the concept, even though, I had never told him how the list was organized.  He said it was easier to read the words this way.  Good job!
Lista 1-Lista 5

se
va
yo
el
y
una
por
sol
gusta
su
dònde
me
la
no
mi
en

un

soy
gustan
sus
detràs
de
las
los
ti
ella



voy


tambièn
Què
ya
lo
aquì
està







fue
da
dijo
mira
es







le
mamà
debajo

del







veo
para
buscò

tengo








casa
con











son

































No comments:

Post a Comment