Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Substitute teacher

I have to share Samara's first experience with the sub today. These are a few of her comments:
Sra. O is really, really, really (about 50 times) strict!
Sra. O didn't answer our questions. She spoke in English & Spanish.
She made three of us move to the back of the line because we were trying to tell her how to get to the lunch room.
She called me Mara, not SAmara.

I thought her observations were so funny, as she has never had a sub at school before. She said her preschool teacher was strict because she could put kids in a time out chair, but Ms. Julie was loving.
I don't know the sub, but Samara wasn't too impressed. She told me the next time she has Sra. O she wants me to volunteer, so I can see how strict Sra. O is.
From the mouth of babes...

No comments:

Post a Comment