Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bathroom Accident

Bathroom Situation
When Jedadiah came home from school on Monday, I noticed a peculiar smell.  I didn’t say anything, but the odor was in the back of my mind.  In the shuffle of the afternoon, I briefly heard Jedadiah telling me that one day he had gone potty in his pants and that the pee had run down his leg.  Again, I didn’t really pay attention because I was trying to cook dinner.  Fifteen minutes passed, and I sat down with him to begin his homework.  Again, I spelled urine and finally investigated.  I felt his sock.  Much to my amazement it was wet.  I finally asked if he had pee peed in his pants.  He said yes. I asked him why you didn’t go at school.  He says his teacher is always saying, “rapido, rapido” and that they will lose points if they go to the bathroom.   
It’s ironic to me because he is always repeating the one sentence he knows well in Spanish, “Puedo ir al bano.” 
I think they must have learned this sentence the second week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment