Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lista Uno

Lista Uno
In kindergarten, there are five word lists containing 10 words on each list for a total of 50 words that need to be known by the end of the year.  This week he was retested on the first list.  I word he missed last week was se.  He worked on this word and va because he kept confusing these two words.  I made up a song….”I say, you know se. I say, you know se.” The second song sounded like a drum beat…”va, va, va, va, va, va, va, va.”I was in the room again this Friday and could hear him singing these two songs to remind himself before he took his test.  He passed with a 100%.
We celebrated his accomplishment by eating out at Rancho Taco.  The kids got to choose where they wanted to go to for dinner.  This was also the first time I left Samara by herself at the Kids Park, an hourly day care facility!

No comments:

Post a Comment