Monday, September 5, 2011

Homework

He finally brought home a packet this week with about 6 double sided pages of homework.  The first page was a name writing practice sheet, the other included letters of the alphabet.  A, B, C and Ch.  The last pages were finding similarities, differences and classifying various objects.  He finished the packet in one day.  I know that the other dual immersion programs in the District have a considerable amount of homework, but I am happy with what we have received.  Already the English speaking students feel stressed out and  are learning how to get along with their classmates, they don’t need hours of homework at home to get them more frustrated about school.   Although he finished the homework quickly, I am not certain that it was done correctly.  I tried reading the directions in Spanish and am hoping that I read the information acceptably.

No comments:

Post a Comment